Users find many apps useful and they play with them. Some install the apps and uninstall them as they are free. If they want to continue the usage of apps then they can easily use it.Hiding apps may come to mind so as to protect the apps from other users of the mobile phone. From the version of Jelly Bean of android mobiles, the users can hide the apps as they have given it in default. But what about the versions later that. So here there is an App that can protect your apps from the usage of others.
Themes for Android 6 Marshmallow
Hide the App in Android Mobile Phones :
- First you need to download an App called SmartAppProtector .
Download SmartAppProtector from PlayStore
From the External Window.. i.e., Apk file
- Install it and you can check whatever apps are available in your mobile and can select apps from them to hide.
- May be the SmartAppprotector may change with the version you download. But the working of app doesn't change in any version.
- There were many apps to hide applications. But this app protects the apps using many password locks. Such as Patterns, PIN and passwords.
- If you don't find it secure you can even test it. Once you have installed you will be asked to set passwords for the apps that you select to protect.
- You can even set a message to that displaying that "Unfortunately Phone has stopped ".
MUST CHECK: Hide Chat in Gmail or Remove Chats in Hangouts
- Lock installed Apps using password (number, character), pattern, or gesture.
- Fake Forced Close pop-up.
- Wi-Fi whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations.
- Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time.
- Lock 3G data.
- Lots of More features.