Transfer Files from PC to Mobile Using Wifi (Wirelessly)
- You can view photos from your phone
- You can send send SMS messages from PC
- You can play music / videos from your phone
- You can use your phone’s camera on your PC
- You can take screenshots of your Phone
- You can backup app as apk on your PC
How to Transfer Files from PC to Mobile Through Wifi :
- Install AirDroid on your Android mobile and open it.
- Airdroid will Show an IP address that should be typed in the browser of your system.
- Connect to your PC’s wifi network from your android phone. You can also use the wifi router that you have with the PC or connect Wifi using laptops.
- When you type the IP address given then the following is the screenshot that you will be reached and you should accept the connection even in the mobile.
- You have to press Accept in the mobile as shown in the above screenshot as given in the PC.
- Then you will be redirected to the Airdroid interface and you can see the Menu of your mobile in the system's browser.
- You will have a toolbox to the right of the Airdroid interface. You can drag and drop the files and folders and can easily transfer to the Mobile with in seconds.
Transfer files or Folders from Mobile to PC :
- Click on the Files Folder you have in the Droid Interface on your web browser and then just crawl through the folder from where you want the file to be copied into the system.
- Click on the File and press the download option in the right corner of the interface. Your download will start and will be available in the downloads.
- If the download you make is of multiple files then the files will be saved as .zip file and will be saved the same as the downloads.