Google Undo Send Option for Sent E-Mails:The tech giant google have introduced another feature which will automatically provide you with the new and improved option to let you send your email second time without any worries. Take a look at how to activate the undo send option in Gmail from this following article and make yourself comfortable with the short term memory ;) .
Activate Undo Send Option in Gmail:
- Open 'Gmail' and Login with your Mail ID.
- On the right hand side you have a gear and it will have a drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu click the Settings option it will take you to a page where you can change Gmail settings.
- There will be General Tab in the top of the settings in which you will have an option called Enable Undo Send and set the preferred time as you need.
- Don;t forget to save changes which you have at the bottom of the page.