How to Make Bootable DVD Windows 10,8.1:There are many softwares that can make a disk bootable. But here we use "ImgBurn" software. Download ImgBurn . Open it. You need to have a CD/DVD writer for your system.,An empty disk and the software that is described above. Right, let's begin!
- Load ImgBurn!
- Click the 'Write files/folders to disc' button.Note: This is basically the same as switching the 'Mode' to 'Build' and setting 'Output' to 'Device'.
- Insert a blank (or erasable) DVD disc in your burner.Note: The message in the status bar should now say something along the lines of 'Ready'.
- Add the installation source folder to the 'Source' box.
- Switch to the 'Advanced' tab, and then to the 'Bootable Disc' one.
- Enable the 'Make Image Bootable' option.
- Set the 'Emulation Type' to 'None (Custom)'.
- Point the 'Boot Image' to the 'etfsboot.com' file within the 'boot' folder in your source folder - i.e. "T:\VISTA_INSTALL\boot\etfsboot.com"(In case you should change the directory by clicking on the search folder icon below the '+' Symbol which is exactly in the middle of the screen.
- Set the Emulation type to NONE(Custom).
- Enter 'Microsoft' in the 'Developer ID' field.(It can be either your name too but it is better to have Microsoft to reduce any errors in the future) .
- Enter '07C0' in the 'Load Segment' field.
- Enter '4' in the 'Sectors To Load' field if your etfsboot.com file is 2K in size (upto windows 7), enter '8' if it's 4K(for windows 8).
- Now we're ready to burn so click the big 'Build' button!
- Assuming your source folder is in order (i.e. it contains a 'sources' folder with an 'install.wim' file in it) and depending on your current settings, the program will prompt to correct certain things so they match (as closely as possible) an official Microsoft disc/image.
- Click 'Yes' to whatever it says needs correcting - these settings have been tried and tested so we know they work!
- When prompted, give the disc a name and click the 'Yes' button.
- You'll then be presented with one final 'information' screen before the program starts to burn the disc.
Double check everything looks roughly as it does below and then click 'OK'.
If you don't want to do with the files and you have the files but not the ISO then click on this link below which will take u to another page where how to bake ISO file without any software is said!!!